Terms & Conditions
1. Chris McMahon offers this Web site (the “Web site”), including all information, products and services available from the Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with the Web site to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Chris McMahon reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
2. Your continued use of the Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, including any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Chris McMahon.
3. The term ‘Chris McMahon’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Web site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Web site.
Exclusion of Liability
5. Your use of any information or materials on the Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Web site meet your specific requirements.
6. The Web site is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither Chris McMahon nor associated employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of Chris McMahon. Chris McMahon reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
7. The content of the pages of the Web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
8. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Intellectual Property
9. The Web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction (other than is necessary to enable web functionality) is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
10. Unauthorised use of the Web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Unauthorised use can include use of a third party’s identity or financial details.
11. Except for material in the public domain under Australian copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
12. None of the material contained on the Web site may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Chris McMahon.
Third Party Web sites
13. From time to time the Web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked web site(s).
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Queensland, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.